A Crane Brake not only serves a control purpose, but also functions as a safety device. With the brake, a hoist can speed up or slow down its vertical motion as well as control the rising or lowering goods to stop stably at a required height. Another use of the brake is in the crane traveling or luffing mechanism, where it allows the mechanism to stop at a pre-set location.
- There are two brake shoes in one Drum Brake. Each shoe is equipped with a shoe clearance balancing device that has been granted a patent. The two balancing devices interlock with each other, so that the clearance of brake shoes on both sides is always the same. This makes clearance adjustment unnecessary, which effectively prevents the brake lining sticking to the shoe brake due to unbalanced shoe clearance. Available also is a shoe automatic aligning device;
- At the main hinge points is equipped with the self-lubricating bearing. This ensures high transmission efficiency, extends the use life of the hinged connection, and eliminates the need for lubricating oil;
- Brake springs are laid inside a square tube, available with a surveyor`s rod that allows users to read the braking torque value easily and without effort spent in measuring and calculating;
- One-piece snap-on brake lining allows easy, quick replacement. It comes in various materials, such as half-metal hard or half-hard materials that do not contain asbestos, and soft materials with or without asbestos;
- New type thrusters as a perfect match for the crane brake are responsive and long-lasting.
Looking for ideal Crane Brake Device Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Crane Brake Device are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Crane Brake Device. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Crane > Steel Structures